Saturday, October 24, 2009

Faithful Friend

Jesus, Faithful Friend"I did not call you servants anymore, because I do not know, what was done by the master, but I call you friends, because I had told you everything I have heard from My Father." John 15:15

Human life can not be separated from social interaction. Every person must have a close friend or a so-called friends. Closest friend is a person in our lives. They are always entertaining, listening, accompanying, even willing to sacrifice his life for our help.

Likewise, as God's people, we get the privilege to be able to have a friend close to us. Jesus has raised us to be his best friend (John 15:15). This is a great gift, because we do not choose just anyone to be our friend.

What can we get through friendship with Jesus? What is the meaning of this friendship?

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment